Trauma Grand Rounds
The University of Utah Healthcare offers Trauma Grand Rounds on an every other months basis to Trauma providers in Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Colorado and Alaska. Times and dates vary and will be announced two months in advance.
CME Category 1 credit is available for those participating in the live presentations in person or by viewing the live videoconference broadcast. A signed & dated roster and will need to be faxed to the Trauma Services 30 minutes after the presentation. The roster is used to track your attendance as well as administer CME credit for the EMS personnel. Please have each person print their name legibly and along with their address, phone number and email. FAX: (801)585-6707
By registering first, CME Category 1 credit is available for viewing the archived presentations by completing the following:
- Review the full content of the activity
- Successfully complete the post test (80% or higher) and evaluation. You will have an unlimited number of attempts to successfully complete the activity.
- Your statement of credit will be recorded with the U of U CME office upon successful completion of the post test and submission of the evaluation form.
Accreditation: The University of Utah School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The University of Utah School of Medicine designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
UTN Videoconferencing Coordinator
|Trauma Outreach & Injury Prevention
Russell Wilshaw RN, MS
Trauma Services RM 1722
University of Utah Hospital and Clinics
50 North Medical Drive
Salt Lake City, Utah 84132
- Live real time via internet at: http://ecclesvideo.med.utah.edu:83/trauma.wmv
- Live real time via Utah Telehealth Network. To videoconference contact the Videoconferencing coordinator at least 24 hours prior to conference at1-801-585-2426.
- Delayed viewing at your personal convenience, after June 22nd at http://healthcare.utah.edu/trauma. The previous 2009, 2010 & 2011 Grand Rounds is also available to view for CME credit on this same site. The University of Utah School of Medicine has approved this presentation for 1 hour of CME.
Trauma Grand Rounds archived presentations.