Pediatric Grand Rounds
Primary Children’s Medical Center (PCMC) and University Health Care partner to bring you Primary Children’s Grand Rounds. Starting in September this program airs every Thursday morning from 8 AM to 9 AM ending in May. For a detailed schedule go to the PCMC Grand Rounds website.
Target Audience: Hospital and community-based Pediatricians and other physicians and practitioners who care for children of any age..
Accreditation: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of Primary Children’s Medical Center, and the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Utah School of Medicine. Primary Children’s Medical Center is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit: Primary Children’s Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To receive one hour of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit for viewing the live broadcast, please fill out the certification form found at http://pcmcgrandrounds.org and email or fax it to the Primary Children's Medical Center CME Office by 5:00 PM MDT on the day of the broadcast. Due to requirements of the ACCME for enduring materials, Primary Children's Medical Center CME Office will not give credit for watching archived broadcasts of Pediatric Grand Rounds
Important Notice: Pediatric Grand Rounds will no longer be viewable through the Utah Telehealth Network. Please refer to the options below for live viewing:
Option 1: WebEx
- Open: http://intermountainevents.webex.com/
- Scroll down to today's Pediatric Grand Rounds event and click "Join".
- Type in your first and last name along with your email address.
- To get technical support, email email@example.com or Brian.Endicott@imail.org or call 801.662.3530 (Brian Endicott), or Scott Giauque, or 801.662.3500 (PES Front Office.)
Option 2: Live Webstream from the internet
- Open http://pcmcgrandrounds.org
- Click on the link at the top of this page (mms://mediahost.intermountain.net/pcmcgr). Please note, if you are using a Mac you must have Windows Media Player or a plug in for Quick Time (Flip4Mac) and use Firefox as the browser (Safari is not supported).
- To get technical support, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Brian.Endicott@imail.org or call 801.662.3530 (Brian Endicott), 801.662.3526 (Scott Giauque), or 801.662.3500 (PES Front Office).ott Giauque), or 801.662.3500 (PES Front Office).
It's Simple: Click & Play
Instantly watch Pediatric Grand Rounds presentations by clicking on the menu below.
I'm unable to view the Video On Demand, how can I contact someone for help?
If you assistance accessing our video on demand, or if you have further questions, comments or suggestion on how we can improve, please contact: